Do you often wonder about how many calories a cake brings? Following clean eating, diet doesn’t mean that you have to quit all your habits and preferences. Here are some beautiful, moist, and scrumptious cakes packed with wholesome ingredients and nutrients that don’t ruin your diet!
Carrots are a good source of beta carotene, a natural pigment used by the body to make vitamin A, and have a good amount of fiber. Raw carrots can solve the problem of constipation. Carrots also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and prevent heart diseases. Rich in potassium, they help lower cholesterol and retain water, so losing weight with carrots is very safe. Click here to see more benefits of carrots.
A clean eating diet with carrots will help you lose weight. That’s because they’re naturally low in calories and full of nutrients that can help your weight loss efforts. One cup of fresh carrot juice has only 50 calories, which is 3% of the daily calories on a 1,500-calorie diet.
- High source of vitamins: Carrots contain a lot of vitamins, including an abundant amount of vitamin A. After our body absorbs vitamin A from food, it converts it into chemical forms called retinoids. Interacts with our fat cells and impacts new fat cell growth.
- Good fiber: Carrots provide a small but significant amount of fiber in each serving. Eating fiber-rich vegetables is great for weight loss because fiber takes longer to digest and suppresses hunger.
Zucchini Almond Loaf Cake
Zucchini Almond Loaf Cake has a soft, moist texture, rich flavor, and a mild aroma. Because it is a preparation made from almonds (a nutrient-rich nut), the cake brings countless benefits to the clean eating followers:
- Support weight loss and reduce cravings: The healthy fats and fiber found in almonds will create a feeling of fullness for people who want to lose weight. Although nuts are high in fat and calories, they prolong the feeling of energy after eating, helping to curb cravings.
- Maintain skin health: Almonds’ healthy fats, plus their ability to improve circulation, also help keep skin hydrated and better able to heal wounds. Almonds are also a great source of vitamin E and other antioxidants that help nourish the skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Good for digestion: The alkaline-forming molecule present in almonds contains probiotic ingredients that help with digestion, detoxification, and the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut microbiome. The almonds present in the cake help alkalize the digestive tract, reduce acid buildup and balance the body’s pH. A balanced pH level is essential for protecting the digestive system, boosting immunity, and preventing disease.
Banana oatmeal cake
The banana oatmeal cake is a clean-eating food with a combination of the main ingredients of oats and bananas and other flavorings, creating a weight loss diet, an effective snack replacement.
- Low-fat starch: The starch in oats is considered a healthy starch, very high in energy but easy to digest. Besides providing enough energy for mental and physical activities, oats do not cause weight gain, and can even support effective and fast weight loss.
- High fiber: Oats and bananas provide the body with both soluble and insoluble fiber in the metabolism. It provides just enough fiber to coat the stomach wall and make us feel full. Therefore, creating a feeling of not wanting to eat too much in one meal, thereby reducing the ability to absorb food significantly.
- Bananas have ingredients that help fight starch. When eating foods with a lot of starch, you add a banana, those starches will not be digested, but transferred directly to the large intestine and metabolize nutrients. That’s also why when you combine bananas with a high-fiber starch like oats is a great weight-loss dish. Metabolism will also take place extremely smoothly, and at the same time can reduce inflammation, relieve stress and fatigue, especially obese people will not reduce the risk of diabetes very well.