Table of Contents
Clean eating doesn’t mean forcing yourself to abstain. If you are a sweets enthusiast, let’s prepare for yourself the clean-eating cookie menus to pamper yourself but still ensure the top “healthy”. Here are the benefits of cookies that you can eat in a clean eating diet!
Granola is a familiar dish of Americans in the morning, this is a mixture of many healthy foods with high nutrient content, especially high in protein.
Granola includes nutritious nuts, dried fruits, oats, …. and is crispy toasted with a beautiful golden brown color.
You can use Granola for breakfast, or as a snack.
Benefits of Granola in a clean eating diet:
- High source of nutrients: Granola is rich in energy, as well as protein, fiber, and micronutrients. In particular, this dish can provide iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, selenium, B vitamins, and vitamin E.
- High fiber content: On average, every 100 grams of granola contains 8 grams of fiber and 14 grams of protein, both of which are capable of keeping the body full for a long time, helping the body control appetite, contributing to good weight loss. Fiber comes from nutritious oats, nuts, and seeds, while protein comes from nuts like almonds, walnuts and cashews, pumpkin, and sesame. While fiber slows digestion, protein affects important hormones like ghrelin and GLP-1 that make you feel full.
- Healthy fats: About 100 grams of granola typically contains 12 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 4.4 grams of monounsaturated fat. Specifically, nutritive nuts (such as walnuts, cashews, almonds, etc.) are used in granola dishes, which contain a lot of healthy unsaturated fats.
Besides being the main ingredient in weight loss cakes, oat cereal is also popular with diet dishes in main meals during weight loss. It contains the main ingredients such as oats, peanuts, honey, dried fruit, seeds, avocado seeds … the use of oats in the process of a weight loss diet will help your body receive a large number of nutrients.
Benefits of oatmeal in a clean eating diet:
- High fiber reducing appetite: A serving of oat bran contains quite a bit of fiber, which slows digestion and takes a long time to break down, so you have less room for foods that aren’t as rich in nutrients as carbohydrates. refined. With oatcakes, you can increase the fiber content of the cake thanks to the other ingredients in the cake.
- Insulin controlling: Foods with a low glycemic index, like oatmeal, are digested more slowly, causing blood sugar to rise gradually. Because insulin allows cells to absorb blood sugar that the body converts to fat if it is too much, low insulin levels are associated with weight loss.
This is a type of cake with the main ingredient from whole wheat flour, which is very popular and loved by many young people with healthy eating habits.
Biscotti provides 110 calories, 4.5 g of fat, 16 g of carbohydrate, 1 g of fiber, and 2 g of protein in one 35 g. cookie, according to LIVESTRONG.COM’s MyPlate. Its calories include 36 percent from fat, 61 percent from carbohydrates, and 7 percent protein. Specialty and homemade biscotti can contain higher calories and fat.
Benefits of biscotti in a clean eating diet:
- Reduces bad cholesterol, protects the heart, prevents heart attacks, strokes as well as diseases caused by obesity.
- Add nutrients to enhance the health of the body.
- Create a feeling of fullness for a long time, always providing energy for the body to work effectively while in the process of losing weight.
- Support muscle gain, reduce excess fat and help tone the body.
Eating cookies on a clean eating diet help you lose fat fast by replacing breakfast, lunch, and snacks with specially formulated cookies. Although it is very convenient and can help you lose weight initially, it is recommended that you consume a varied diet based on whole foods to ensure good health.