If you are interested in the health of yourself as well as your family, then you must definitely consult and learn about the recipes for clean eating dishes. Clean eating is a diet that has been applied by many stars and people, bringing outstanding results in weight loss, keeping fit, and enhancing health. Then, how to make the recipe? Let’s try the top 3 clean-eating meals for the family with us now!
Salmon Caesar Salad
Caesar salad is a famous Italian appetizer with extremely simple ingredients such as salmon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and an easy way to make.
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (5 ounces) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon salt plus 1/2 teaspoon, divided
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 cups chopped radicchio
- 3 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- 1 ½ tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Sprinkle salmon with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a blender, add yogurt, cheese, garlic, mustard, and buttermilk. Whisk these ingredients together into a salad dressing. Do not stop whisking eggs, add olive oil to the sauce, you will get a light yellow mass.
- Wash vegetables, dry them, tear them into large pieces by hand, and then place them on a plate. Drizzle some sauce over the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the fish into small pieces, arrange on the vegetables. Add bread balls, toasted pine nuts, and grated cheese to a salad. You will end up with a very tasty dish.
Stir-fry chicken breast with vegetables and brown rice
Chicken breast is one of the favorite dishes of weight-loss people and is featured with a high frequency in muscle gain and fat loss diets.
- 300g chicken breast
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 teaspoons seasoning
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 broccoli
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Make stir-fry sauce: Mix soy sauce with cornstarch, then add oyster sauce, continue to mix well.
- Heat the pan and prepare the chicken: Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Marinate chicken, season with a little salt. Then put the chicken in the pan.
- Cook the chicken: Stir well for about 6 minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate, still leaving the oil in the pan. Cut the chicken into even pieces so that the meat cooks evenly.
- When you pour the chicken and stir-fried vegetables into the sauce, the sauce is boiling. If the sauce isn’t hot enough, it won’t thicken.
- Stir-fry vegetables: Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to the pan. Add carrots and onions and sauté for 4 minutes. Then add the broccoli, bell pepper, peas, ginger, and garlic and saute until almost tender, about 4 minutes. Stir-fry vegetables until soft and crispy, do not stir-fry for too long as the vegetables will become soft and lose their deliciousness.
- Cooking with sauce: Bring the sauce mixture to a boil, then pour the vegetables and chicken into the pan and cook. Stir frequently, until sauce has thickened and vegetables are tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add more soy sauce to taste if you want.
Oatmeal sweet potato cake
“Followers” of a clean eating diet must have known that oats help lose weight effectively. Sweet potatoes and oats when combined is very reasonable, when oats are not a very good source of carbs, extremely rich in protein. Why don’t we combine them two?
- 3 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Steam the sweet potato or boil it to cook it, then puree it
- Put the mixture of oats, eggs, sweet potato puree, flax seeds in a bowl and stir well.
- Shape the cake (should be thin for easy frying and quick cooking time)
- Use a non-stick pan and start frying